PROFILE OF INTEGRATED DATA SERVICES LIMITED (IDSL)
Integrated Data Services Limited (IDSL), a subsidiary of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), was established in 1988 to provide hydrocarbon exploration services in the national and international Oil and Gas industry. It is a merger of the former National Hydrocarbon Reserves Evaluation Centre (NHREC), the Data Processing Centre (DPC), and Seismic Parties X and Y.
With over 30 years' experience, IDSL ingenious and dedicated team utilizes its expertise and digital capabilities to provide rapid and precise Seismic Data Acquisition, Processing, Interpretation and Reservoir Management Services and Data Storage and Management Services to a wide range of indigenous and multinational clients.
Being ISO certified with an Integrated Management System (IMS) certification in three (3) Standards namely: ISO 14001:2015 (EMS), ISO 9001: 2015 (QMS) and ISO 45001:2018 (OH&SMS), IDSL offers land, swamp, transition zone and marine seismic data technologies and techniques for incomparable results through its 100% stand-alone operations as well as its Joint Venture operations.
As an international Oil and Gas servicing firm, IDSL has delivered high-fidelity services to its several clients ranging from Ghana National Petroleum Corporation (GNPC), Agencia Nacional de Hidrocarburos (ANH) Colombia, in-country companies of TOTAL, SPDC, Chevron, ExxonMobil, First E&P, NPDC, NPDC-Seplat, NAPIMS, FES, NAOC,PAN OCEAN, BELEMA OIL, DPR, STATOIL,TEXACO, ADDAX, SUNTERA, SAHARA, STAR DEEP, MONIPULO, NEWCROSS, NDPR, SEPLAT, among others.
In 2011, the Company mobilized a 100% wholly owned and operated seismic acquisition crew which recorded huge success in its maiden operations for the NPDC Oghama/Koko prospect. Subsequently, the company has operated several 100% crew projects for various clients including Sahara, SPDC, NPDC-SEPLAT and Frontier Exploration Services (FES), with commendations for quality service delivery, best HSE practice and business ethics.
IDSL has also successfully executed and delivered Marine Seismic Data Acquisition projects, in conjunction with her Alliance Partner (BGP/CNPC), for clients such as First E&P, TOTAL and SPDC.
IDSL is currently in the Benue Trough, Bida and Sokoto Basins, to acquire Seismic Data. Seismic acquisition activities are also currently going on in the Niger Delta areas.
Currently, the Data Processing Department of the Company, operating in Port Harcourt, Nigeria, has the largest processing capacity in-country, with state-of-the art equipment, utilizing new and emerging technology to ensure quality data output.
The IDSL Exploration and Reservoir Engineering Department (ERMSD) is equally endowed with seasoned and well-motivated professionals, using up-to-date technology in the execution of specialized services such as Field Development Plan (FDP), Exploration Studies, Well Intervention services, Integrated Asset Management (IAM), Production Enhancement, Well Testing Services, Well Engineering & Design, Geotechnical Survey, Drilling Supervision services, Production Optimization, etc.
The ERMSD of IDSL is actively involved in research and studies of the Frontier Basins to discover potential areas for commercial crude oil development in Nigeria.
IDSL's Data Storage and Management Department is fully kitted with the best technology and environment for media storage, media copying, data transcription, document scanning, well document scanning, indexing, log scanning, well log digitization, media integrity checking, etc.
Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) is an integral part of our business and we have, over the years, established and maintained an enviable safety record in all our operations with conscious effort to preserve the natural environment. This commitment to enhance and optimize and protect our Environment has driven our diversification into offering proficient and significant Environmental Management Services to other oil and gas companies.
IDSL's robust Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) initiatives are also geared towards the betterment of the host communities and other publics.
There is no gain-saying that IDSL utilizes State-of-the-art technologies in its operations with absolute commitment to systematic upskilling of its workforce and quality service delivery to clients.
It is therefore evident that as a dynamic and growing company in the provision of quality geological, geophysical and reservoir engineering services, IDSL is repositioned to capture a large market share in these services.
IDSL operates commercially and market world-class Geophysical, Geological, Reservoir Engineering and Data Management services.
IDSL shall be the Centre of technological excellence in the provision of Geophysical, Geological, Reservoir Engineering and Data Storage and Management Services in the global oil and gas industry, leveraging on the best talents in Nigeria and internationally.
IDSL is headed by a Managing Director, who is supported by two (2) Executive Directors overseeing the affairs of the Two (2) Divisions in IDSL, namely: Operations and Services Divisions.
The current Directors of IDSL are:
MANAGING DIRECTOR: ENGR. AYEBATEKE.F. BARIWEI
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR SERVICES: MR. OLUFEMI SIJUADE
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR OPERATIONS: MR. AMINU.A. MAITAMA.
Departments supervised by the Managing Director's Office:
- Governance Risk & Compliance Department (GRC)
- Company Secretarial and Legal Department (CSLD)
- Supply Chain Management Department (SCMD)
- Planning and Budget Monitoring Department (PBMD)
- Research and Marketing Department (RMD)
Departments supervised by the Operations Division:
- Data Acquisition Department (DAD)
- Data Processing Department (DPD)
- Exploration & Reservoir Management Services Department (ERMSD)
- Data Storage & Management Services Department (DSMSD)
- Health, Safety and Environment Department (HSED)
Departments supervised by the Services Division:
- Human Resources Department (HRD)
- Public Affairs Department (PAD)
- Finance and Accounts Department (FAD)
- Administrative Services Department (ASD)
- Security Services Department (SSD)
- Information Technology Department (ITD)
- Seismic Data Acquisition (Acquisition of 2D, 3D & 4D Seismic Data on Land, Swamp, Transition and Marine).
- Seismic Data Processing (Geophysical Processing of 2D, 3D & 4D Land, Swamp, Transition and Marine Data).
- Exploration & Reservoir Management Services (Integrated studies of the Oil & Gas Reservoir for optimum and efficient Reservoir performance).
- Well site Services (Well Head Maintenance (WHM), Bottom Hole Pressure (BHP), Measurement Efficiency Rate (MER) and other well Services
- Data Storage and Management Services (Provision of Data Storage and Management services for all data acquired from E&P operations).
- Environmental Management Services (Provision of EIA and Associated Services)
Our dedicated, professional and experienced workforce are dependable in delivering quality and efficient service, in a safe and secure environment, leveraging on technology for competitive advantage
Our Competitive Advantage
- IDSL occupies a Strategic Position in the Overall Value Chain of the Oil and Gas Business.
- IDSL is a One-Stop Shop For E&P Customers in Nigeria
- IDSL has the Potential to be the Market Leader in The Oil Service Sector in Nigeria
- High-Quality Job Delivery (Received Commendations From MPN, SPDC, NAOC, ADDAX, CNL, etc.)
- Operates Within Best Practice Standard of Health, Safety, and Environment (Received Commendation from SPDC, CNL, etc.)
- IDSL possesses some of the best, Ingenious, dedicated, and experienced Technical Personnel in The Industry.
- IDSL is ISO 14001:2015 (EMS), ISO 9001: 2015 (QMS) and ISO 45001:2018 (OH&SMS) certified
- NNPC & Federal Government Leverage
Some of IDSL's clientele include:
- PAN OCEAN
- BELEMA OIL
- STAR DEEP
- AGENCIA NACIONAL DE HIDROCARBUROS (ANH) COLOMBIA, etc.