- About UsCurrently selected
- OUR SERVICES
- Our Mandate
- Top Management
- Contact Us
IDSL is headed by a Managing Director, who is supported by two Executive Directors, namely Executive Director, Operations and Executive Director, Services.
The two Executive Directors oversee the affairs of the two divisions in IDSL – Operations Division and Services Division.
MANAGING DIRECTOR: ENGR. AYEBATEKE .F. BARIWEI
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR SERVICES: MR. OLUFEMI SIJUADE
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR OPERATIPONS: MR. AMINU .A. MAITAMA.
Departments supervised by the Managing Director's Office:
· Governance Risk & Control Department (GRC)
· Supply Chain Management Department (SCMD)
· Planning and Budget Monitoring Department (PBMD)
· Company Secretariat and Legal Department (CSLD)
· Research and Marketing Department (RMD)
Departments supervised by the Operations Division:
· Data Acquisition Department (DAD)
· Data Processing Department (DPD)
· Engineering & Reservoir Management Services Department (ERMSD)
· Data Storage & Management Services Department (DSMSD)
· Health, Safety and Environment Department (HSED)
Departments supervised by the Services Division:
· Human Resources Department (HRD)
· Public Affairs Department (PAD)
· Finance and Accounts Department (FAD)
· Administrative Services Department (ASD)
· Security Services Department (SSD)
· Information Technology Department (ITD)
· Seismic Data Acquisition (Acquisition of 2D, 3D & 4D Seismic Data on Land, Swamp, Transition and Marine).
· Seismic Data Processing (Geophysical Processing of 2D, 3D & 4D Land, Swamp, Transition and Marine Data).
· Engineering & Reservoir Management Services (Engineering study of the Oil & Gas Reservoir for optimum and efficient Reservoir performance).
· Data Storage and Management Services (Provision of Data Storage and Management services for all data acquired from E&P operations).